Monday 7 November 2011

My Learning Style

Before I did the Learning Style Test, I thought my learning style would be Abstract Sequential or Concreate Random.

After I did the test, I found out my learning style was Concrete Sequential.

When I began to read the Learning Style Chart, I found out that this style actually mostly matches everything about me, because, It says I like to have everything or make a project in order and very organized. I like to do my best in everything I do, and maybe add something for extra points. It also says that I learn my hardest when I work in a structured environment and It is very true. My structured environment is at home. I work better there, because, I have no distractions, peace and quiet, and I feel more powerful and successful in my home.

For the list that says "What's hard for them?"  It said that I have may have trouble working in groups (CS) and It sounds just like me. It's not that I work bad or let my group do all the work. It's because mostly every group I work with, they end up making me do all the work. I end up finishing all the work, but, I tell the teacher that my group did nothing on the project and then they get in trouble. I just wish that I could work with one group, that actually helps me with the project, not just a group sits there and listen's to their music for the whole class. Some group that will actually help me for once.

In the future, I should learn to be more tough and secure when working with groups so I don't end up doing the work and getting my peers in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment