Monday 12 December 2011

My Multiple Intelligences

My code is 4h2c26494frd.

Before I did the Multiple Intelligences Test, I thought my strengths would be Logical Smart and Linguistic Smart.

After I did the test, I found out that my first thought was correct, but, I also found out I also have 4 other strengths.  All my strengths are Logical Smart, Linguistic Smart, Interpersonal Smart, Intrapersonal Smart, Musical Smart, and Visual/Spatial Smart.

I was correct about having Logical Smart and Lingustic Smart. I am certain that this is positive for Logical Smart, because, I love solving any problems and I enjoy doing mathematics. Also, I am certain that this is positive for Linguistic Smart, because, I have read over 100 books at least, and I love writing in my two novels I am creating right now.

According to the test I took, I learn best when I look at different pictures with art or finding my way through puzzles, graphs, and mazes or by problem soving and using numbers in my learning.

The more I become more mature and older, I should continue on using different strategies when I learn new activities. Like when I need to solve any problems, or needing numbers in my basic learning.

This ABSOLUTELY sounds like me, so I am able to say that this result is very accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment